Gel for washing hands in healthy skin, replacing soap and water, suitable for use in hospitals and health centers.
Antiseptic for hands and healthy skin.
- Hygienic treatment for hands by friction (EN 1500)
- Bactericidal Activity (EN 13727)
- Levuricidal activity. (EN 13624)
- Mycobactericidal activity. (EN 14348) (60 Min)
- Virucidal Activity. (EN 14476)
Hydroalcoholic based hand sanitary gel, helps prevent or stop the growth of germs. Its formula reinforced with benzalkonium chloride at a concentration of 1000 ppm, widely covers the survival of bacteria, most viruses and other pathogenic organisms; It is accompanied by moisturizing ingredients to avoid damage to the skin. Its use is an alternative when the use of soap and water is not possible.
Its use in schools, gyms, offices and public places in general stands as an effective weapon for the control of infectious diseases and detection of their spread.
Product authorized by the General Directorate of Pharmacy and Health Products for its commercialization with the Nº: 840 DES
- pH: 6.70 ± 0.30
- Viscosity: 3000 - 6500 cps
- Ethyl alcohol: 75% (v / v)
- Benzalkonium chloride: 1000 ppm
Download product data sheet (in Spanish)
Note: The image shown may differ from the received product depending on the available stock. This is because the manufacturer uses different labels and formats on the packaging to produce this hydroalcoholic gel being the same product.